2010年10月27日星期三

Changing the drive location of My Documents

Tags: Windows tips, Win7 Helps, Win7 Tips, DVD to iTunes, Win7 Tutorials, Windows Live

You have the ability to open your My Documents folder directly via your Windows start menu but if you don’t have enough physical storage for your document then there´s only one smart solution to access the folder quickly and that is to change the location.

Normally this is located in "C:\Users\<Username>\My Documents". To do so, browse to "C:\Users\<Username>" using Windows Explorer (Press WINDOWS KEY + E to access this). Then, right click on My Documents and select Properties.

Now, click the Location tab at the top, then click Move which allows you to select the new location for your My Documents folder.

Windows will ask if you want to move the current files from your My Documents folder to the new location. Select here yes or no. (Depends on your needs).

Now you should have a new My Documents folder with enough free space.

Ripping DVD to WMV | Rip DVD to iTunes | rip dvd to hard drive windows 7

没有评论:

发表评论